In general, the deer was viewed as a symbol of unconditional love and kindness. It is associated with healing wounds and mending broken relationships. The Sioux interpreted the deer to have both the masculine quality of swiftness and the feminine quality of power over males. They also viewed the deer as representing ambivalent attitudes.
Despite the occasional dark interpretation, a deer tattoo design will almost always convey a message of purity and power.
Black heart tattoos are recognized to represent a very sad day in someone’s life such as the loss of a relative or friend, end of a relationship or a memorial after a tragic event.
- bluesoccerchick likes this
- idostrangethings likes this
- minorasmith reblogged this from winters0ldiers
- ammcdonald1993 likes this
- ammcdonald1993 reblogged this from winters0ldiers
- tamiastyles23 likes this
- taken-by-one-diection reblogged this from winters0ldiers
- thebionicdoll reblogged this from winters0ldiers
- 3nj0y-the-life likes this
- perksofbeingkarina likes this
- daziagrigsby likes this
- navybluewhit reblogged this from winters0ldiers
- israphels likes this
- winters0ldiers posted this